13 October, 2009

faith

FAITH
So many time and so many ways,I didn't know just where to go,You give me a sign and opened my eyes.Thats the reason why i know .That you're different ,you're still here .I guess you figure me out right than .Now i believe that we can make it through and that called......FAITH.....
Right here waiting for you,right beside you is where i'ill stay? oh...FAITH.....
It doen't mean what you near This is story about You a nd me..
You can run and you can begin,where you're down you can start again
In place where you don't fit in,Love will find away...
Turn around and you think you're in,Love will find a place.One wish keeps in you tryin so Love lights your way
throught  the night.Love will find away...Love will find in your heart....

Walah susah banget sich ngasih Faith padanya...coz my love more just for Allah amien.....he..he...


related Article:

26 Was Commented to “faith”

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komentar Anda/Thanxs for Ur Comments/
感谢您的评论 dan please dont SPAM yach...

 

Dhana Arsega/戴安娜 Copyright © 2011 --Edit and Converted by Dhana Arcamo