19 February, 2011

Say Good Bye



DON'T  SAY GOOD BYE
And this is all maybe
Know i must chose my live  
Understand for all that i can give  

Follow on the road that lives a head  
Oh...i want let my heart control my head
Can i know what live a got to be
Under everyone of me must see and trought  
Show 'cause you are my only love to play
 
Be i'm sorry i don't have a role far  
Enter hand over my heart find a way  
Sure.. i keep of our memory  
Unbelief inside we don't tell bad story  
Know with all my love for you  
So exactly and what else we do  
Endless love we get to go away
Say...we don't say good bye...


related Article:

69 Was Commented to “Say Good Bye”

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komentar Anda/Thanxs for Ur Comments/
感谢您的评论 dan please dont SPAM yach...

 

Dhana Arsega/戴安娜 Copyright © 2011 --Edit and Converted by Dhana Arcamo